Funeral Directors in Desborough
Margaret Rose Funerals have supported the Desborough community since 2011, offering our Funeral Services in Desborough and the surrounding area.
Our profession is to guide you through our funeral services, listen to you and understand your wishes so we can create the perfect funeral plan to reflect and celebrate the life of your loved one.
Local & Family Run Funeral Directors in Desborough
Family run since 2010, Margaret Rose Funerals has been trusted by the community of Desborough to manage and plan their Funerals.
We love what we do, helping people in difficult times. Each family and funeral are unique, so each one of our funeral plans is different to reflect the family’s requirements.
Whether you are planning a funeral now or preparing for the future. We are here to support you with care and reassurance.
Available Desborough Funeral Services include:
- Advice and guidance at every step
- Tailored Funeral Plans to meet your family's needs
- Local Desborough expertise
- Cremation at any available Desborough crematorium site
- Chapel of rest
- Funeral vehicles and transport options
- Memorials and tributes
- Prepaid funeral plans
Desborough Funeral Costs
Professional Fee £1500.00 includes:
- Arrangements meeting at our premises or your home in Desborough
- Collection of the deceased within 25 miles of our office and bringing the deceased into our care
- Washing and dressing of the deceased in own clothes or a funeral gown
- Care of the deceased at our premises from collection until the funeral
- Arranging and administering all necessary paperwork
- Liaising with doctors/ministers etc.
- Services of funeral director and assistant on day of the funeral
- Help and advice as required (including all telephone and postal costs)
- Arranging and administering of 'in memory' donations
- Ap to 100 Orders of Service for use at the funeral
- Use (during the ceremony) of our silk flower coffin spray and/or floral letters, e.g. 'MUM' 'DAD' etc.
Our Other Desborough Services
About Margaret Rose Funerals, providing Funeral Services in Desborough
Margaret Rose Funerals is an independent funeral home with premises in the old villages of both Finedon and Corby. It is owned and run by husband and wife team, Tony and Maggie along with Funeral Director Jemma and Funeral Administrator Steph.
Our aim is to offer a high quality, truly personal service at an affordable price. We believe that a “good funeral” doesn’t have to be the most expensive funeral, but simply one which is most suitable for you, your family and your loved one.
Established in 2010, the company opened in Finedon for trading in March 2011. Clients from Corby started coming to the Finedon office, as they had little choice in their own Town, and the Corby office was opened in late 2013.
We understand that everyone is different and that every family has differing ideas and feelings about the kind of funeral service that is appropriate for them.
We believe in giving each family the time to think things through, so that everything is just right. There is no rush, you decide what you want and in your own time.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Margaret Rose Funerals are fully aware of, and compliant with, the GDPR requirements, Click Here to view our terms of business and Data Protection policy.
A message from the owners
Watch our short video for a message from Tony Killen and Maggie Brinklow, the owners and directors of Margaret Rose Funerals.
For more information about Margaret Rose Funerals, visit our About Us page.
We are affiliated or recommended by the following: