Funeral Directors in Grafton Underwood NN14
Margaret Rose Funerals have supported the Grafton Underwood community since 2011, offering our Funeral Services across Grafton Underwood and the surrounding area.
Our profession is to guide you through our funeral services, listen to you and understand your wishes so we can create the perfect funeral plan to reflect and celebrate the life of your loved one.
Family Run Funeral Directors
Family run since 2010, Margaret Rose Funerals have been trusted by the community of Grafton Underwood to manage and plan their Funerals.
We love what we do, helping people at a difficult time. Each family and funeral are unique, so each one of our funeral plans are different to reflect the family’s requirements.
Whether you are planning a funeral now or preparing for the future. We are here to support you with care and reassurance.
Funeral Services We Offer In Grafton Underwood
- Advice and guidance at every step
- Tailored Funeral Plans to meet your family's needs
- Local Grafton Underwood expertise
- Cremation at any available Grafton Underwood crematorium site
- Chapel of rest
- Funeral vehicles and transport options
- Memorials and tributes
- Prepaid funeral plans
Grafton Underwood Funeral Costs
Professional Fee £1500.00 includes:
- Arrangements meeting at our premises or your home in Grafton Underwood
- Collection of the deceased within 25 miles of our office and bringing the deceased into our care
- Washing and dressing of the deceased in own clothes or a funeral gown
- Care of the deceased at our premises from collection until the funeral
- Arranging and administering all necessary paperwork
- Liaising with doctors/ministers etc.
- Services of funeral director and assistant on day of the funeral
- Help and advice as required (including all telephone and postal costs)
- Arranging and administering of 'in memory' donations
- Ap to 100 Orders of Service for use at the funeral
- Use (during the ceremony) of our silk flower coffin spray and/or floral letters, e.g. 'MUM' 'DAD' etc.
A message from the owners
Watch our short video for a message from Tony Killen and Maggie Brinklow, the owners and directors of Margaret Rose Funerals.
For more information about Margaret Rose Funerals, visit our About Us page.
We are affiliated or recommended by the following: