Funeral Directors in Mawsley
Margaret Rose Funeral Directors have supported the Mawsley community since 2011 and offering our Funeral Services across Mawsley and the surrounding area.
Our profession is to guide you through our funeral services, listen to you and understand your wishes so we can create the perfect funeral plan to reflect and celebrate the life of your loved one.
Family Run Mawsley Funeral Directors
Family run since 2010, Margaret Rose has been trusted by the community of Mawsley as one of the best Funeral Companies to manage and plan their Funerals.
We love what we do, helping people at a difficult time. Each family and funeral are unique, so each one of our funeral plans are different to reflect the family’s requirements.
Whether you’re planning a funeral now or preparing for the future. We are here to support you with care and reassurance.
Funeral Services We Offer In Mawsley
Mawsley Funeral Costs
Professional Fee £1500.00 includes:
- Arrangements meeting at our premises or your home in Mawsley
- Collection of the deceased within 25 miles of our office and bringing the deceased into our care
- Washing and dressing of the deceased in own clothes or a funeral gown
- Care of the deceased at our premises from collection until the funeral
- Arranging and administering all necessary paperwork
- Liaising with doctors/ministers etc.
- Services of a private funeral director and assistant on the day of the funeral
- Help and advice as required (including all telephone and postal costs)
- Arranging and administering of 'in memory' donations
- Ap to 100 Orders of Service for use at the funeral
- Use (during the ceremony) of our silk flower coffin spray and/or floral letters
A full breakdown of our costs and a Funeral costs calculator can be seen here.